Hope your all having a great day today! The weather here is fantastic & I think Spring is here to stay...finally!!! Sorry I don't have a card to post today but I hope to have one for you next week, so stay tuned! Today I received 2 RAK's in the mail today, so I'm sharing those with you today! I'm on my way out the door & wanted to post this before I left. So I'll talk to you again soon. Thanks for stopping by today & have a great weekend! (((Hugs)))


RAK from Flossie! Thank you so much Flossie for this fantastic card & the dew drops are fantastic! The card was perfect & expressed how "Happy" I was to receive such a wonderful gift from you my friend. I really appreciate it Flossie, you are so wonderful to share this with me, I thank you from the bottom of my heart! I don't understand why the Michael's stores here do not carry this, but then again Michael's is not up to date with too much here.

A thank you card from Allison with some flowers & some dew drops. This card is so pretty with sparkle & bling to boot! Thank you so much Allison for thinking of me, I luv it!
8 comments:
You deserve all this great Raks
Congratulations on your wonderful goodies!
Your RAKs are beautiful Rita!!!
malieta:)
Wonderful RAK's. When is your birthday. I hope I didn't miss it yet. -Samantha :-)
Beautiful RAKS...
and thank YOU For my bday card---what a sweet surprise--how did you know? I am posting it soon on my blog. hugs!
Great raks! We love happy mail! xo, Teri
Both of your RAK's are lovely. I hope that you are enjoying our lovely weather.
Mary
Happy Monday, Rita!! I hope your Monday is starting out fabulously!! I love both cards that your received. It looks like Flo and Allison were thinking along the same lines with the dew drops!! LOL!!
Hope you have a great day!!
Maria
Post a Comment