Well I've gotten a lot of rest the past two days, I sure did need that too & I am feeling a tad better, at least good enough to do a few things. I got one more thing off my to do list, yippee!!! Don't get too excited, I still have a lot more to do. I can't wait to show you all what I've been doing, but that won't be until after the wedding! Hehehe!!! My DD is looking at this blog daily...the little sneak! Hi Jessica, LOVE YA Sweetie!!! So for now enjoy the rest of my birthday RAK's & I hope to make a few cards for my blog a few times a week to catch up on my thank yous & birthday's. Just wanted to say thank you again for all your kindness & friendship, you have all amazed me! Take care & thanks for stopping by today! Hugs to you all!


From Julie
Jen's Birthday RAK Club
This card is awesome & it came all the way from England! WOW!!! That totally amazes me! Thank you so much Julie!

From Liane
Jen's Birthday RAK Club
Thank you Liane this card is fabulous!
5 comments:
Great cards.
I'm glad you better , this cold catch you all the time,
hope I can send your RAK soon.
Hugs
Your RAKs are beautiful Rita....and guess what? More are on the way!
I'm glad that you are feeling better and I can't wait to see what you have been up to. It seems like yesterday that your daughters wedding was miles up the road. Where did the time go?
malieta:)
WOW -- you hit the jackpot for BRAKS!!! -- so many beautiful cards for a beautiful lady.
Hi Rita! I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better!! I love all the pretty cards you received for you birthday! They are all so pretty!!
Maria
Post a Comment