Tuesday, April 15, 2008

More Birthday RAK's

OK, so today is going to be a short post, sorry! I am feeling really crappy & I need to go lay down before I fall down! Hehehe!!! I think maybe this is more than just a cold, it could be the flu, I'm achy, my eyes are burning from lack of sleep & the cold, throat feels like someone poked a hot dagger down my throat, not a good feeling overall. I need to go lay down & try to get some rest. So here are a few pictures of more birthday RAK's that I received last week. I will have a few more tomorrow or whenever I post next. So if you don't hear from me for awhile you will know why! Thanks for stopping by today & take care







From my dear wonderful friend Jen, whom I got to talk to on the phone last week & she sounds just like I knew she would! It was great talking to you Jen! I received so much stuff from Jen that I had to take 3 pictures, I couldn't get everything into one picture so I took 3, I wanted you all to see a close up of those beautiful scissor charms that she makes & sells. Here is a picture of her card (this card is so beautiful & it says it all, the true meaning of friendship) & a really cute photo book. I luv it all, thanks so much Jen, you did way too much girl!




Look at that Lily the Ladybug stamp? I luv that stamp, Jen had sent me an image of this stamp awhile back & I totally fell in luv with this little gal! So what does she do? She gave me my very own stamp for my birthday!!! I was so thrilled when I opened the package that my hubby thought I hit the lottery, hehehe!!! He came over to see what all the fuss was & just shook his head in amazement that I would go nuts over a stamp...he doesn't get it, right girls??? As if that wasn't enough Jen sent more stamps & a gorgeous little scrapbook that I plan on using for my daughter.



Here's a close up of the Hawaiian scissor charm that Jen sent, I luv it! It's so beautiful!!! Jen sells these in her little on line store Little C's Stamps n' Things if you want one for yourself!





From my good friend Teri in Hawaii! I luv this card, look at all the work that went into the making of this card, it's all paper pieced, that's a labor of love right there. I feel so privileged to have this hand made card! All of these goodies are fantastic, I can't wait to eat that candy bar, but it will have to wait till I feel better so that I can really enjoy the taste. I can't enjoy anything right now, the taste buds are just so out of whack! Thank you so much Teri, you did way too much my friend!

7 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

Glad you love all your stuffs girl - and I totally enjoyed my phone conversation with you. You are too sweet as well.... you're birthday was a special one, because you're so special!!!

Big Hugs,
Jen

Crafty Connie said...

Hope your feeling better very soon. Your RAK's are marvelous.

Bunny B said...

Get well soon Rita! Lovely RAKs!

Risa said...

It looks like you hit the jackpot Rita! Your goodies are awesome and I truly hope that you feel better soon.
malieta:)

Teri said...

Hey Rita! Glad you liked your birthday rak! Take care my friend! xo, Teri

Gina Wrona said...

fbfbfbfbfbfbfbfbfbfbfbfbfbfbfbfb
in other words, "feelbetter"

Wow, you are so lucky to get authentic kona coffee from the island! It's the best!
(((((((hugs))))
Gina

Mary said...

It sounds as thugh you had a wonderful birthday Rita. I love all of the cards and gifts that were sent to you. I hope you feel lots better soon.

Mary