Friday, April 11, 2008

The Winner is????

Hi I'm back!!!

The winner of my Birthday/10K hits Blog candy is:


Allison from Stampin When I Can

Allison said...
Congrats...I love those penguins! See ya soon!

April 4, 2008 6:04 PM

Congrats Allison, I have your address so I will be mailing it out sometime next week.

Well this has turned out to be a terrific birthday! I have received so many cards & gifts from all of you & I luv everything! I am so overwhelmed with your thoughtfulness & kindness & well wishes for a great birthday...and it could be nothing but GREAT!!! I have taken pictures & will share them with you either over the weekend or the beginning of next week, time permitting. I have my son coming over tomorrow & my daughter & maid of honor coming on Sunday to work on stuffing & addressing wedding invitations & having some wine too...I told Jessica no wine until after we're done or their may be more drinking than stuffing & mistakes will happen on my part! It doesn't take much for me to feel that wine...1 or 2 glasses & I'm tipsy, hehehe! Before I go I want to give my very good friend Jen a great big THANK YOU for all she has done...I luv that sparkling Birthday greeting on your website for me girl, your AWESOME!!! I could not have asked for a better friend my dear, thanks again!

Thanks to all of you for visiting me today on my birthday & wishing me happiness today! Have a great weekend all!


6 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Rita!

Wow, happy birthday! I didn't know it was your birthday! Did I miss it in your last postings? If I did, I'm sorry about that!

Well Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a grand birthday. . .sounds as if you're already celebrating!
I glad that your birthday is a happy one!

Maria

Maria

Denise said...

Happy Birthday!

Little C's Creations said...

You're sooo welcome girl.... you are a dear in my heart too - I've known from the beginning, that you were a sweetie from the start!!!

Big Big Hugs,
Jen

JenMarie said...

Congrats to ALLISON!!

Risa said...

Happy Be-lated Birthday Wishes to you Rita!
Have a wonderful weekend with your family and freinds. I can't wait for you to share your pictures.
I need to get back into Jen's birthday club so that I can stay abreast of all of my friends birthdays.
Congratulations to the winner Allison also.
malieta:)

Gina Wrona said...

Congrats Allison!

((hugs)))))
Gina