Friday, October 17, 2008

Giant Candy Bar Wrappers

Good afternoon everyone!

Well it's Friday & everyone is looking forward to the weekend, hope you have some fabulous plans! I only have 4 more days till Vegas, I can't wait!!! This is my last project for the 4 gift bags that I will be putting together when I get to Vegas. My sister's 75th birthday party along with 3 other family members will be celebrating their birthdays at the casino where they are all staying. Dan & I will be staying at a different casino but we will be meeting up with them for a few days while their there, (the one's who live out west will only be there for the weekend) so I want to spend as much time with them as possible & the party is Sunday. Any way these are Giant candy bars that I wrapped & I made a Frankie...isn't he so cute?!!! I got the idea for the Frankie from Dawn & just adjusted my measurements, hers is for a regular big candy bar & the other 3 I cased from Teri , I also had to adjust the measurements for this one because these are the GIANT Bars.....mmmmmmmm more chocolate for your money! Anyway I hope you enjoy it. I have a couple of snowman cards for you coming up on my next post for Sunday or Monday. Have a great weekend & thanks for sharing part of your day with me today!






11 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

I love your Frankie, he is adorable, if I don't chat with you before, have a wonderful trip to Vegas, sound like great fun with family, enjoy

2 Worlds said...

Wow so awesome Rita
You have a award in my blog :)
Happy weekend

Elena said...

Wow! I love this adorable candy bars wrappers!
I can only imagine how excited you are before your trip!!!

Deborah said...

Love these wrappers Rita! Yummy! Frankie is always one of my favs! You must be so excited to get to Vegas! That is quite a long way for you! Have a great weekend doing all the last minute things! Hugs, Deb

Catherine said...

they're adorable, Rita. and i really like your Frankie :)

Allison Rankin said...

Great job Rita!

Teri said...

Love the large candies! Yummy chocolate! Have a fun trip Rita!

Maria said...

You did an awesome job with the candy wrapper Rita! It looks like such a simple but fun project.

I'm sorry I've been MIA. . .I've been chilling out a bit for the past week. I guess you can say I'm a bit burnt out but hopefully, I can get back to the swing of things soon!!

Hope you have a fabulous trip to Vegas!! It's probably still a bit warm out there because here in California it's still in the 80s and 90s.

What hotel are you staying at. . .we love the Bellagio and MGM but sometimes the strip is so crowded. . . .everyone is packed like sardines.

Maria

Curt in Indy said...

What a great project! These are super! I'm so jealous of your trip to Vegas. When Jay could still travel, we went to Vegas at least 2 times a year. I miss going there so much! Hope you have a fabulous time! Best, Curt

Carolyn King said...

AWESOME wrappers...beautiful and adorable--you covered it all! Have a GREAT trip!

Little C's Creations said...

Cutie Pie wrappers, Rita!!!

Smooches,
Jen