Tagged by Malieta
I was tagged by my good friend Risa of Life’s Simple Pleasures a few weeks ago! So sorry for being so late Risa. I'll do my best with this one!
Before I get started, here are the rules
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I love shoes!!! What woman doesn’t, right ladies? My husband thinks I have too many, I just tell him…honey you should see some of the other women’s closets, they have loads more than me, so thank your lucky stars that I’m not that obsessed! That usually shuts him up & I can see the wheels turning in his head thinking maybe I’m not so bad after all, hehehe!!!
2. I love getting together with my friends & going out to eat, we usually laugh, talk & get caught up with all the news & we can get a little loud at times but who cares! We’re having a ball.
3. Watch out cause one glass of wine will get me in a talking mood, two glasses will put me to sleep if I’m home.
4. I love watching movies with the love of my life. We sit back to enjoy the movie in our living room (no distractions this way) eating popcorn & ice cream cones…ahhhhh that’s the life!!!
5. I love to travel…wish I had the money to travel for a year all across the United States, boy that would be a dream come true! My dream of going to Hawaii just might happen in 2 years (that’s our plan) if everything goes well…yippee!!! I can’t wait so that’s 1 dream down, many more to go!
6. My hubby is still the love of my life & my best friend after 36 years of marriage! He’s my ROCK!!!
7. My kids are my most valued & precious treasure in my life along with my hubby of course!
I know that a lot of you have already received this tag so I don’t know who has not gotten it yet so…
I would like to tag......everyone who has not received this yet, feel free to put this on your blog & tell us a little bit about yourself.
This is a short post today, I need to get things done around the house before our vacation. Take care & have a great day! Thanks for stopping by today & keep on stampin' everyone!
6 comments:
I love to travel too, there is so many places I want to know.
But lol I dont care about shoes , maybe im crazy
#1 i love shoes, and i have to admit i just have too much...LOL
#2 i love to stay home
#3 LOL! don't drink, half a drink and i'm in bed already.
#4 i can watch movies all day long with my love of my life (daughter)
#5 if i have money ... i would too, hehehe.
#6 :) Sweet!
#7 AMEN :)
So nice to read about Rita! Hugs, Deb
Rita! Thank you for sharing the facts! I love watching movie with ice-cream and popcorn too! Travelling is one of my Big Dreams too!
I loved reading your tag Rita!
I love to travel also and my husband and I are huge movie fans!
Have a wonderful weekend:)
hugs
risa:)
LOL! Wine puts you to sleep, huh! I don't drink alcohol because a few sips make me sleepy. I haven't drank alcohol for years. Way back in my younger days, I could probably drink a guy under the table!! LOL! Those were the party days but no more! I can't even remember the last time I had a drink.
Wow, 36 years, Rita! That's fabulous. It's so rare nowadays. I'm glad your husband is still your best friend. I wish the same for my husband and me when we reach 36 years!!
Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself!!
Maria
Post a Comment