Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Water Bottles

Hi people!

Hope your having a good day! This is short & sweet, I need to go work on another diaper cake today, I went shopping yesterday to buy all the things I needed for it so now it's time to get to work, I want to be able to give it to Sarah this weekend.

Here are some water bottle holders that I worked on the other day. I think these are fabulous! So glad they came out with these on the go drink packets, I'm not a big fan of drinking plain water...so this helps. Take care & have a great day! Thanks for stopping by today.


Another one for the goodie bag! I luv these drinks their so tasty! Have you tried the Lipton Green Tea Citrus on the go, it tastes just like the one from Panera Bread!
I also have pillow boxes filled with M&M's

Jen is celebrating Oktoberfest at Little C's...for the entire month of October she will take 35% off your entire order! Discount can not be used for preorders or shipping. Now that's my kind of sale!!! Click HERE
& start shopping.




12 comments:

Teri said...

Hi Rita! I love these water bottle covers...can you believe I've never made one yet?? I'll have to try them out soon! Good luck on the diaper cake, can't wait to see this one!! xoxo

Carolyn King said...

oh how super cute!!! i will have to try that flavored drink--- sounds yummy.
cannot wait to see your diaper cake!!!

Denise said...

Those are neat, I need to make some of those.

Catherine said...

they're adorable :)

Allison Rankin said...

I'll take the pillow boxes...hee hee!

Risa said...

Rita your decorated water bottles are so so cute!!!!! What a wonderful idea and I like the idea of adding the flavor packets too...I keep a stash on hand! Your pillow boxes are fabulous also:)

Deborah said...

Wow another diaper cake? I guess this time you bought the white diapers? He he! These bottle tags are awesome! Your pillow boxes are adorable! You are such the crafty crafter! Gotta love it! Hugs, Deb

Elena said...

Bottle tags are awesome! Love the flip-flops! Pillow boxes are so cute! Thank you for sharing, Rita!

Jamie Martin said...

The water bottle holders are a great idea and so cute :)

Mary said...

Your water bottles came out so cute Rita. I have never tried adding flavor to my water but will have to now. :)

Mary

Jodi said...

These are great gifts or favors for a summer party! TFS! =)

Maria said...

Hey Rita, your water bottles are great. . .water is always a big hit at parties. Such a fabulous idea to dress them up!! Makes them more appealing. Awesome idea!!

Maria