Monday, October 20, 2008

Snowman Cards

Hello my friends!

Well today will be my last day to post till I get back from vacation, I hope to post a day or two after my return on the 31st. I'm going to miss you all, it's going to be strange not blog surfing or posting every day! I will take plenty of pictures so that I can share a few with you all. I soooo need this vacation, we haven't been to Vegas in 2 1/2 years & I don't think much has changed.

Ok, now on to my cards. I made these cards the other day after seeing Dawn's snowman video tutorial. These cards are so easy to make & lots of fun, so go on over to Dawn's Stampin Studio & start making yours! I had forgotten to put the pink cheeks on my first one but after I did I didn't like the way it came out, so I made another one & used the Blush Palette ink pad & it came out much better. Oh well it's a learning experience, right? Make a mistake learn & do better next time. Hee, hee!!! Thanks so much for stopping in today & I will talk to you again when I get back...so be good & don't do anything I wouldn't do, hahaha!!!


These are easy & so cute!!! I liked this one before I colored the cheeks, it didn't come out right. The second one I used Blush ink instead of pink on my dauber.



This is the second one I made...I like this one, the cheeks & mouth came out much better than the first one.


17 comments:

2 Worlds said...

Great this project Rita
Have a great and safe vacation

JustNeedling said...

Cute cards! Have a wonderful vacation! Everyone needs a break for awhile.

Alhambra Club said...

Fantastic, will definitly have to case this one. Have a wonderful vacation.

Catherine said...

i love it, Rita... cute!

Elena said...

Oh, Rita! They are so cute! Love their smiles and the flowers you added!
Have a wonderful vacation! Enjoy your time with the family!

Deborah said...

Cuteset darn snowman Rita! Good luck in Vegas! Happy birthday to your DS! Big hugs, Deb

Mary said...

Hope you have lots of fun in Las Vegas. Your cards came out adorable Rita.

Mary

Gina Wrona said...

too cute!

Have a fabulous vacation!

well deserved, i'm sure.

Curt in Indy said...

So adorable! Cute as can be! I will certainly miss you! Have a fabulous, safe trip, and can't wait to see the pics! Best, Curt

Corie said...

Oh my these are adorable!!

Maria said...

Enjoy your trip, Rita!! Be sure to win a lot of money! LOL! Anyway, tell us all about all the money you've won when you get back so we all can celebrate!!

Love your snoman. . .LOL! He is definitely cute and such a fun card!

Maria

Risa said...

Welcome Back Rita!!!!!
I don't know how I missed this adorable snowman card Rita. He is so darn cute and makes me wanna smile:)
I hope your trip was very enjoyable and that you had a grand time visiting your sister.
I can't wait to see your photos and hear about your trip!
Hugs
Risa:)

Sonia said...

Adorable project Rita.

Sonia (Sony)
Puerto Rico

Anonymous said...

such a cute cute cute card. thanks for sharing! =)

-sarah

Carolyn King said...

Super cute Rita! Have a safe trip!

Elena said...

Hello Rita! Just wanted to tell you Hello! Hope your vacation is going well!

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific...such fun snowman cards!