So sorry that I haven't posted in a week, I know I've been a bad blogger, but I've been so busy making things for my Vegas Trip & going out with Dan. I've tried to keep up with all of the blogs that I read every day. I don't think I'll ever catch up with all of you for awhile, but don't worry I will get to read yours & comment on them soon. I luv blog hopping, your all so very talented!
I think I will be starting on my Fall cleaning this week...or maybe not, hehehe!!! I just might wait till I get back from Vegas, we'll see!
Any way, I made some candy holders the other day & I luv these! They are so easy to make & are so darn cute! The purse candy holders idea I got from Angie's video tutorial so if you want to make one click here. The Frankenstein candy holder I got the measurements from Dawn's Santa candy holder video but I made mine Frankenstein instead. Click here to see Dawn's tutorial. I bought those small candy bar packages for these, you know their the bite size...well maybe 2 bites but if you have a big mouth like me you can stuff the whole thing in your mouth, ymmmmmmm! Hahaha!!! Well that's it for today, I have a few more things to share with you this week, so come back for more tomorrow. Have a great evening & thanks for dropping by today!

I luv these cute little purse candy holders & their so easy to make!

Isn't my Frankie so cute? I put goggley eyes on him, I luv it!!!
9 comments:
Oh my goodness.....your projects are simply the cutest Rita! Your bags are really cute and Mr. Frankenstein is adorable!!!!
Super cute Rita...loving that ribbon choice!
Oh these darling purse Rita! Fabulous! What fun! Mr Frankis is looking really cool on the cover of your sweet box! Hugs, Deb
Very cute, Rita! Love the purses! Frankie is adorable! Good luck with your trip!
Adorable Rita :-) Love your Frankie ..
xox
Dawn Griffith
The purses and Frankie are so cute. You did a great job on these.
Oooh, such cute candy holders! They make such pretty favors!!
Hope you have a fabulous trip. We decided that we won't be heading to Vegas this year. We were suppose to head there for Thanksgiving but my DH family will be out of town. Oh, well! Besides, I don't have money to gamble and what's Vegas without some gambling, huh?
Maria
Love the candy holders! We are on the same wave...I printed out a pic of this candy holder so I'll remember to make one! xoxo
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
HBF!
Gina
Post a Comment