Look what I got in the mail today...oh happy day!!!! Jana sent me this beautiful thank you card, it's so beautiful! Don't you just luv this image, she's so beautiful! Thank you so much Jana! OK, I have to get back to work, still have a ton of stuff to do & I want to post one more card tomorrow before I leave. Have a great weekend!

Jana also gave me this awesome award, thank you so much Jana!


8 comments:
Rita! This card is so pretty! Jana is so talented and thoughtful! Thank you for sharing, Rita!
What a pretty rak! Great card by Jana!
One of my favorite Sarah Kay images! Jana did a fab job and you are so blessed to have been the receipient of this card! Happy Autumn! Enjoy your leaves turning! Hugs, Deb
Awww, Rita. . .how sweet of Jana to send you such a pretty card!! She did such a pretty job!! Congratulations on your award too!!
Maria
great RAK, Rita and congrats on your award!
Lovely work Rita!
You''re welcome friend !
What a beautiful RAK from Jana! Thanks for sharing your lovely RAK Rita and congratulations on your award..you are very deserving of it!
hugs
Risa:)
Post a Comment