Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cute Golfer & his side kick!

Hi everyone!

We didn't get the snow that they predicted for last night & I don't know if it's still coming but the deep freeze is on it's way here. The heat will be cranked up for awhile for that I'm sure. I hate winter & the cold!!! BRING on the warmer weather PLEASE! Do you feel that as you get older you just can't take this cold weather or the humidity of the summer? I can no longer tolerate it & this girl is ready to go out west!!! That won't happen for awhile yet I'm afraid but I can still dream can't I? Anyway onto the reason that your here...my card!

Well my son loves to golf & when I saw this stamp I knew I had to have it to make some cards for Marc! Isn't he cute? I bought some golf charms awhile back & knew exactly what I wanted to do with this stamp & the charm & it came out great. I luv it! This is another card that I made for his birthday but I'm going to give him this one when we take him out to dinner. I have one more card that I made for Dan to send to Marc so I will post that one tomorrow. Take care & have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!



Card Details:

CS: PTI White (card base), SU Night of Navy, Riding Hood Red & Gina K Luxury White for Image
DP: TAC Just Like Dad paper pack
Stamps: Anthony & Burt (Little C's Web store), Sentiment on tag is $ stamp from Michael's, inside card - TAC golf stamps & sentiment SU
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Koh-I-Noor & Prisma pencils & OMS, SU Night of Navy
Accessories: Curved Rectangle & Tag Trio Nesties, Linen thread, Navy brad, pewter golf bag charm & dimensionals



Inside card


9 comments:

Jodi said...

I love how you colored your image and what a perfect stamp for your son!! I am sure he will love the card. =)
Hugs,
Jodi =)

JustNeedling said...

This is soooo cute! I'm sure he'll love it!

Mary said...

This birthday card is perfect for a golfer. Wayne is a golfer. :) If you could send me Little C's web site then I could order one too.Your son will love his card Rita. You did such a beautiful job in making it.

Right now it is -13 degrees here in NH. And getting colder every hour. I think that Wayne and I will follow you when you go out west to live. :) I do not like this kind of cold any more.

Hugs,
mary

Elena said...

The card is so beautiful! I love the frog! Coloring is amazing!!! The inside of the card is so pretty! How lucky your son Rita! He has a very talented mom!

Corie said...

Ahhhh -- this is so cute

Curt in Indy said...

I just love the Anthony & Burt stamps. I had not seen this one and it is so cute! Marc is going to love this! Best, Curt

Risa said...

Rita your card is adorable and you did a fantastic job coloring in your image! Your son is going to get a kick out of his birthday cards.
Try to stay warm and thank you for sharing your awesome cards!
hugs
Risa:)

Gina Wrona said...

too cute, my boss will be turning 75 this June and this would be perfect for him the "golfer"
Hugs,
Gina

Maria said...

Hi Rita, I'm sorry it's so cold there! Because I'm from Hawaii, anything below 70s is cold to me! LOL!!

Love you masculine birthday card. It's perfect! You did a fabulous job coloring the image. . .so nicely done. Love how you stamped the inside too! I think we need to do more on the insides of our cards, huh!

Maria