I needed to make some baby cards for me, Jessica & Sarah so last weekend I decided to make baby dresses & onesie cards. I showed you the baby dresses yesterday so today I will post 3 of the onesie designs today & tomorrow I will post the other 3 & I will give you the card details tomorrow too! Today will be a short post because I have advance scheduled my posts for yesterday & today & don't have the details near the computer right now, it's really early Tuesday morning (like 2:30 am). I wanted to get this done before I went to bed because I won't have time to post in the morning before we go on our little mini get-away. To tell you the truth I haven't even written them down yet, sorry. I'm away & will return sometime later today. So I will be live for Thursday's posting so talk to you then. Have a great day & thanks for spending a little part of your day with me.



10 comments:
Your little onsie cards are all so adorable. I keep meaning to make one of these but never do.
I hope that your little get-a-way was lots of fun.
Mary
these are cute onesies. I need to make some soon. Lots of babies on the way.
They are so cute!!! Love the eyelets you added, Rita!
Soo cute, Ms, Rita! I am so sorry for not coming here for sooo long.. I'll be catching up with what you've been doing soon.
Lots of Love,
Jen
Oh Rita, your baby cards are so darn cute! I just LOVE all three of these treasures! Thanks for sharing:)
Hugs
Risa:)
Hey Rita. Gotta love those pre-scheduled postings! LOL! It really makes life easier, huh!! Your baby cards are so adorable!! I really love the cute shaped cards that you've been making. They look real! LOL!!
Have fun on your mini-get away. tell us all about it when you return!!
maria
Love your baby cards!! I want to make some! There are the cutest!! xo, Teri
Wow!! These are soooo cute!!! Great job with each and every one of them!! LOVE it!
Hugs,
Jodi =)
How sweet!!! You did a great job as always Rita! I love 'em!
Smart idea with the eyelets Rita...atta girl!
Post a Comment