Friday, March 20, 2009

Birthday Butterflies!

Hi everyone!

Well here is the last of the cards Pam & I made last weekend. This card reminds me of Spring, I guess because of the butterflies & the colors. This was a very easy card to make & we all like easy once in awhile don't we?

This is a very short post today sorry. I hope you all have a great weekend & have time to do some stamping! Take care & I will be back next week. Thanks for stopping by today!



Card details

CS: Wild Wasabi, WW, Pretty in Pink
Stamps: SU Full of Life
Ink: Palette Noir Black
Accessories: CB embossing folder, nesties, MS punches, ribbon, dimensionals & Zots glue dots


7 comments:

Maria said...

Hey Rita! Happy Friday! I love you pretty card. . .the scallops and border is awesome. Such an elegant card. I love punches and pretty shapes.

I'm sorta moody today so I did a short post on my blog too! Not very chatty in that sense.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Maria

Jodi said...

Very sweet card! I love the scallops and the butterfly. I like to create cards with words only too!
hugs,
Jodi =)

Elena said...

So delicate and gentle! I love butterflies and little heart too!

Allison Rankin said...

So cute and fun...is that garden green? It pops with the pink!

Denise said...

Very pretty Spring card. Love those butterflies.

2 Worlds said...

Rita Great Card !
Sorry have been missing comments :(
but you know :)
soon things will be back to some kind of normal, lol

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful Rita! I love the color combo and the scalloped boarder and butterflies are beautiful!
hugs
Risa:)