Friday, March 6, 2009

More Onesie's

Hi everyone!

I finally got enough nerve to try my hand at changing the look of my blog...how do you like it? I think I like it!!! I did it all by myself & even changed the size of things in my sidebar, wow I amaze myself sometimes! Hahaha!!! I decided to give it a try after seeing Teri & Jodi's blog, Jodi had the link to the website so I went & took a look & well the rest is history as they say, hehehe!!! Thanks Jodi! Also I can't forget to thank Deb the Creator of these backgrounds. Thanks so much Deb & you made the steps real easy to follow, even a computer dummy like myself found it so easy.

Anyway on to my cards. Here are the rest of the onesie's that I made last weekend.

Take care & thanks for stopping by today! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend. Tomorrow I'm going to a tasting with Marc & Sarah & her parents to taste some food for the wedding, should be fun.












Card details

CS: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, WW, Real Red, PTI Lemon Tart, Navy (scrap bin)
DP: Creative Memories & SU
Stamps: TAC, SU So Many Scallops, Full of Life, A Little Love & a Michael's $ sentiment stamp
Accessories: Creative Memories punches, SU punches


11 comments:

Elena said...

Love your new look, Rita! So different, but I LOVE it!
And you baby cards are so precious!

Teri said...

whoo hoo! Love your new look! Aren't these gorjuss girls too cute!?! Love your onesies...I need to make some of these, so sweet! xo, Teri

Maria said...

Hi Rita! I'm lovin' your new template! It's so pretty and I'm happy that you were able to do it all yourself!!

Wow, you were busy with those onsie cards! All of them are fabulous. . .Love the different colors and designs!!

Thank you for your well wishes on my being a gardener!! I really do appreciate it!!

Have fun at the food tasting. Sounds yummy! Have a great weekend!!

Risa said...

Wow....I love the look of your new blog Rita, these Gorjuss Girls are the rage right now!
You certainly have been busy making these adorable onesies, they are super cute!
Have a great time at the tasting and a fabulous weekend Rita.
hugs
Risa:)

JustNeedling said...

Love the new look of your blog! Way to go!
The onesies are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rita
Love the new look! I just got back from a scrapbooking weekend in Plymouth and I made a template for the litle dress card and it came out adorable! It was a HUGE hit with the girls so I passed out your blog address to them! Are there templates for the onesies or did you just make your own? You continue to inspire me.....Hugs, Diane Roussel

Diane said...

Are you onesies out yet??/ They look great,specially the one with the dragon,it's my fav.
Hope you enjoyed the taste testings!!!

Diane said...

Forgot to say, I love your new blog look!!!!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Rita, you have certainly been very busy hunny, and what gorgeous makes you have! I love the baby rompers, very cute and so many variations!! i love all your other cards particulary the bath ones! i love my baths! have a great day hunny, hugs linda x

Carolyn King said...

your blog looks GREAT! Love all those adorable onesie cards too!

Allison Rankin said...

Great onesie cards...love the giraffe!