Saturday, April 25, 2009

Birthday RAK

Hi Peeps!

I'm back from another little mini vacation. It is a gorgeous hot day here in New England, supposed to reach 75 today & tomorrow will be in the 80's, gotta love that temp Ha!? Well I'm going to be in & out of blogland for awhile with little posting & surfing, I need to do some Spring cleaning in my house...it needs it badly & I DO mean badly! I just LOVE the fresh scent of a clean house don't you? So lots of work ahead for me but I am going to take it slow since I get too sore with aches & pains when I do too much, my goal at least is to go through every room in the house & do one room every day or two, it will take me awhile but that's OK.

I wanted to let you all know that I FINALLY received my High Hopes stamps on Wednesday while I was away. I still can't believe it took 2 months, that is bad for business & I know I won't be ordering from them again until things get better with that company. They were very nice & sent me a few extra stamps with my order but that was really too long to wait. I also ordered some really cute Anime stamps from InStyle last week & received them in less than a week but to be fair that company is here in the states & not in Canada. I love these stamps & I will be ordering more later on (maybe after the wedding), I'm in love with those eyes!!! I can't wait to make a card with these but that will have to go on the back burner (maybe) unless I can find some time to stamp.

I received this wonderful RAK from my good friend Diane & her card is gorgeous! She also sent me some Anya images & some clear stamps wow! Thank you so much Diane, I luv it! Go on over to her blog she has some beautiful cards to show you.

Well that's it for today folks, have a great weekend! Now I need to get to work on my house! Talk to you soon! Thanks for stopping by!!!


From Diane



9 comments:

Kyoko said...

Hi Rita! Happy Saturday! I'm glad to hear you finally received your order and I can't wait to see what you create! Love your RAK! Take Care!

Risa said...

Hey Rita,
Glad to hear that you had a great time on your mini-vacation. I'm loving the warmer temps. also and will be glad when the weather stabilizes, the smell of fresh air coursing through the house is intoxicating.
Glad to hear that your stamps finally arrived from HH. They really are a great company, I think they were having so deeper issues. I'm also glad that your ISS arrived as well, Virgina ships the stamps out almost immediately. Well with all of your new rubba, I can't wait to see what you make!
Have a great day!
hugs
Risa:)

Elena said...

Wow! The weather is wonderful! Glad that you had a great time! What a fun news about HH stamps!!!
Love the cute RAK card you recieved!

Diane said...

Wow that sure took awhile to get your HH stamps,I know our Canada Post is slow,but that's beyond slow!
Glad to see you finally got your B'day rak too!

Gina Wrona said...

Awesome brak, isn't that just so great?

I tried looking on scs for using my cuttlebug w/the big shot dies, but it's been awhile since I was on their website. Can you point me in the right direction, please?

Thanks!
Gina

Jodi said...

Can't wait to see what you create with your ISS stamps, and glad to hear that your HH stamps arrived as well.
Hope you have a great day!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Maria said...

Hey Rita! I'm glad your stamps arrived! Can't wait to see the cards you'll be making with them. Yeah, the HH images are cute but well, hopefully their shipping will improve. I'm afraid to buy from them . . LOL! I have a few of them because Jen sold them in her store.

I'm glad you had a fun mini-vacation. I wish we could go on a mini-vacation but my husband is so anal. He likes to plan, plan, plan. . I'm more spontaneous. If I had my way, I would just go on a mini-trip for the hell of it!

How nice of Diane to send you such a lovely gift. She is definitely a sweetie!!

Maria

Elena said...

Thank you so much for your very-very kind comments, Rita!
I hope that everything is going well with you!
Miss you on your blog...

Little C's Creations said...

Hi Sweet Rita,

Glad to hear that you received your HH stamps. That really took forever, huh?! Love the RAK you've received from Diane. I am super late in sending you your goodies - sorry for being such a bad friend!!! Will email you to let you know when it finally takes off.

Thanks for stopping by today!!!

Big Hugs,
Jen