Anyway here is a card I made for Sergei, Elena's son for his birthday! Isn't this the cutest stamp? This is one of the High Hopes stamps that I waited sooooooooo long for & finally received. A cute little boy & his dog pal having fun fishing together on the pier on a beautiful summer day! Now that makes me yearn for summer....did anyone see summer yet, Oh yea that's right, it's right around the corner?! I can't wait!!! I first saw this stamp on Corie's blog & I knew I just had to have it but I didn't think it would take so long to get it, thank goodness I ordered a few different ones because I won't order from them again till they get a better system going. Now that's all in the past & I'm very happy with the quality of their stamps.
Have a great day my friends & thanks for sharing a little part of your day with me!

Card Details
CS: PTI White, SU Pacific Point, Night of Navy & Always Artichoke
DP: TAC Just Like DAD Paper Pack
Stamps: High Hopes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Night of Navy (inside sentiment) Prisma pencils & OMS
Accessories: Star brads, SU Basic Gray marker for doodles & Fishing Basket button is from Shelly's Buttons & More
12 comments:
Lovely card! The image is so cute too! The boy will love this card!
Rita your card is gorgeous and so perfect for a young boy! Your coloring is fantastic!!! I also love your color combo and your DP is very pretty...I love it!!
hugs
Risa:)
I remember you talking about waiting them, it's really cute
Great coloring Rita
I am so glad that you got this stamp and so lucky to have it at my home now! Sergei was very happy to recieve this very cute card from you, Rita!
Cute! Love that image, you did a great job with your coloring, I always have a hard time with masculine cards.
Good Morning Rita,
I have a lil something for you on my blog. Look under RAKs and awards:)
hugs
Risa:)
Super cute card, Rita!
CUTE Ms Rita!!! I love that image... makes a great FDay's card too!! I haven't ink'd mines up yet... LOL... enjoy your walk sister!!
Hugs,
Jen
Thank you so, so much for the card! I also enjoyed your gift too! Sorry I haven't posted comments on your blog for a while!
Sergei will just LOVE your card! I love the image you used ... it's just too cute! Congrats on your award from Risa!
Love, love, love this card. You know me, anything with a dog on it I'm gonna love! LOL Your embellishments are adorable! Best, Curt
Oh what a cute card, Rita!! Elena's son will definitely appreciate your beautiful card. Your coloring is awesome and I love that image. . .it's perfect for a little boy!
Maria
Post a Comment