Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Mail!

Hi everyone!

Wow look what I got in the mail, so sorry it took so long to post this Teri! Teri sent this fantastic double shaker card & it's so awesome!!! I've been shaking it alot lately & driving my hubby crazy, hahaha!!! You did way too much girl but I appreciate it of course! Teri is the Queen of the double shaker cards so go take a look at her blog she has a great tutorial on how to make this card. Oh by the way I luv the SU embossing folder you gave me, it goes with the Fifth Avenue stamp set which is my favorite stamp set!!! Thanks my friend!

I also just got an RAK from Jana. I luv your card Jana, it's so darn cute & such wonderful goodies, I luv the stamp & the ribbon is gorgeous! I don't have any purple ribbon so it was a good choice, thank you so much my friend! Go on over to Jana's blog she is doing such a fantastic job on creating wonderful page layouts for her new born son Lucas, he's such a cutie pie!!!

I have a lot of cards & projects to post whenever I get around to it. I hope to do that soon...so sorry for not posting but I know you all understand how life can be at times! Have a great weekend!


Birthday RAK from Teri



Double Shaker card



Close up, you can see the two different compartments with the two different types of beads.


From Jana


10 comments:

Elena said...

Shaker card is so cute! Love Jana's card too! So precious! Thank you for sharing the pictures, Rita!
And thank you for wishing me a happy birthday! :)

2 Worlds said...

What a great shaker card !
Glad you liked my friend

Risa said...

Hey Rita,
Both of your RAKs are beautiful!
Teri's double shaker card is beautiful and the gifts she sent you are yummy!! I can't wait to see what you make with your goodies.
Jana's card is adorable!
Have a great weekend and TFS!!!
hugs
Risa:)

JustNeedling said...

Great RAKs, Rita! They are so beautiful and shaker card is always fun to have.

Jamee said...

your shaker card is so cute!!!

Kyoko said...

Awesome RAKs Rita! You are so deserving and that DSC is gorgeous!

Denise said...

Awesome raks!! I love that shaker card that Teri made for you.

Rebecha said...

Great happy mail! Thanks for sharing.

Maria said...

Wow, what awesome RAKs Rita!! Such pretty and fun stuff to receive!

I know how you feel. . .I can barely catch up right now. Life has been so busy and I'm trying to do everything, blogging, crafting, commenting. . .then there's my daughter's graduation stuff, preparing for a party, attending award ceremonies, helping her with her college requirements, driving her everywhere. .. then there's life stuff. .. chores, errands . .then family time.

I often wonder what would happen to me if I were to return to work. I think I won't have time to sleep or something will have to go!

Can't wait to see your creations!! I'm sure they are all lovely!!

Maria

Spyder said...

I love shaker cards and this is just brilliant! A Double shaker, must have a go at that!! Thank you for following!I'll put a link back to your blog with my next (crafty) post!!


(((Lyn))