Monday, June 29, 2009

Spring Card

Hello peeps!

Hope you all had a great weekend! It's still raining & gloomy here, at least we had 2 days of sunshine at the end of last week. I don't know what we have to do to keep Mr. Sun here but we need him desperately!!! I know some parts of the country need rain so I for one am willing to trade for at least a month...any takers??? Hahaha, if only!!!

Anyway on to my card. I found my mojo again & I made 2 cards yesterday. I used Dawn's tutorial for her spring card & made one for a birthday card that I needed & then I also made one for my friend that I used to work with as a get well card! Hope your feeling better Kevin, I wanted to give you a little ray of sunshine to make you smile! These cards were very easy to make, click on over to Dawn's video tutorial & give it a try! Talk to you soon & thanks for stopping by today! Have a "Honey of a Day"!!!


Birthday card


Get Well card for Kevin

Card details

CS: Yoyo Yellow, Basic Black & WW
Stamps: Just Buzzin' By
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU markers & Prisma 30% & 50% Gray markers
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds & Dimensionals



7 comments:

2 Worlds said...

Very cute Rita

Allison Rankin said...

Love this! Now I have to go check that tutorial out!

Little C's Creations said...

CUTE! Ya, I have got to try this out too!!

Hugs,
Jen

Kyoko said...

Your cards are just too cute Rita! LOVE IT!

Risa said...

Both of your cards are so cute and adorable! I love them and will definitely check out Dawn's tutorial! TFS!!
hugs
Risa:)

Teri said...

Love these cards! I saw this on Dawn's blog and it was on my to-do list!

Elena said...

These cards are so cute! I love the sweet little bees!