Well today is the last day of my shower projects, I will have 2 shower cards to share with you in the next few days & that will take care of everything I made for Sarah's shower & we can get back to a regular routine till I start in on wedding stuff.
This box was copied from the box I received from Deanna for Mother's Day. She sent me this adorable box that I just love & keep on my stamping table (I will cherish it forever) & I asked her if I could copy it & make some for the shower & to my delight she said of course...thanks so much Deanna! I had a heck of a time trying to figure out how to do the flower on my own & it just was not coming out right so I finally did a search in SCS & found a turkey that looked like the way the flower petals were & tried that tutorial & alas it worked...whew!!! I plan on making some of these boxes for Christmas to give as gifts. Ladies this is a great gift box to put jewelry in for a birthday or any occasion!
Thanks for stopping by today & spending a little time with me, have a great day!
I love these boxes!

Aren't these boxes adorable?! I put candy in them for the shower

Close up of the top of the box
.jpg)
Using different designer paper gives it a wonderful & unique look


These would make great boxes to put jewelry in for a gift don't you think?


I decorated a basket I have in my craft room for the prizes & when they were gone we used it to put the favors in & placed that near the door so that the guests could take one on their way out.

10 comments:
LOVE those boxes Rita!! Is there a tutorial for these? I gotta make one!! hugs, Teri
Gorgeous boxes! Love them all! They are so lovely!
I would have given you the instructions on how to make the flower. Oh, well! Glad you got it figure out.
Cute boxes! Love those flowers! Did she use chipboard for the top & bottom of the box? Also liked your purses shown in the previous post! TFS!
Rita,
The boxes that you made are so lovely. All of them are very elegant too. Yes, they would make wonderful boxes to put jewlery inside. Your sons wedding is coming quickly.
Stay out of the rain.
Mary
Awesome Rita...easily one of your best projects ever (love the primas, hardware and die here!).
OH MY LORD ... your boxes came out so PRETTY! Very impressive Rita - you should open a business making party favors!
Hugs,
Kyoko
Oh, Rita! You did an amazing job with all of the gifts! These boxes are very-very beautiful! the flower you made is very pretty!
Yeah I would like to see a tutorial also they are adorable
Oh wow!!!! These are oh so pretty!!! Great job, missy!! Love them all.. and love how you've used different DSPs - I bet they fought over each one. LOL!!!
Hugs,
Jen
WOW.......these beautiful boxes are the bomb!!! I love everything about them and the flowers are so pretty!
Beautifully decorated basket also!
hugs
Risa:)
Post a Comment