Well it's really lousy here today & will be like this all week...cold damp & rainy, yuck! Kind of a downer when you have weather like this but oh well such is life!
I made this card for my friend Elena for her birthday & since she received it already I can post it on my blog today. I'm glad to say that she loved it & I was so happy that I could put a smile on her face when she opened my package. Isn't that why we do this? Don't you feel so good when you know someone appreciates your work & the best reward you can get is to put a smile on some one's face? I love it!!!
Well gotta go so have a great evening & thanks for stopping by today!
I stamped the rose 3 times & colored half of each rose in different sections. Cut out the bottom rose whole then cut the middle section & placed on top of the whole rose with dimensionals, then cut the little top section of the rose & placed that on top of the middle one with dimensionals to make it 3D, added dazzling diamonds then
dimensionals to the back & placed it onto my embossed card added ribbon & a sentiment & was done...easy peasy! This was the second rose card that I made like this & I gotta tell you I just love how elegant this card is in real life!

Card Details
CS: PTI White, Garden Green
Stamps: SU Fifth Ave, Gina K Happy Birthday sentiment
Ink: Memento tuxedo Black, SU Garden Green, Prisma pencils & OMS
Accessories: Ribbon, SU oval scallop & large oval punches, CB embossing folder, MS leaf punch, bone folder to score middles of leaf & Dazzling Diamonds for the rose
10 comments:
Rita, this is just gorgeous! I love this card, it's so pretty with the glitter on the rose too!
I would love that too. =)
Hugs
Jodi =)
Your card is stunning Rita! I love the dimension of the petals and the added sparkle is beautiful! Elena loved her beautiful card!!!
hugs
Risa:)
I am speechless Rita ... LOVE YOUR CARD! You put so much work and detail into this beautiful birthday card and I am positive Elena was sooo happy!
Oh, Rita... you are right, this picture can't really show the real beauty of this card! I am so lucky to have this card and you as my friend! The rose is so gentle! I have never had in my life a card like this! Thank you so much for bringing sunshine and smile to my life!
We have rainy and clouy days too now in WI...
Stunning card, Rita! You did a great job on this!
It is always a reward when we can put a smile on someone's face.
OMG Rita,
That card is so awesome! In fact, all cards I've ever received from you have ALWAYS put a smile on my face in case I forgot to tell you.
Hugs,
Gina
The glaze gave it a really pop
great Rita
and this is the best part of stamping is to put a smile in our friends face
I love it Rita, This is one beautiful card. Love the way you colored it.
Hey Ms. Rita,
Sorry to hear about the weather in your town. Sounds very COLD!!! Anyways, love your card, love how you've made it pop. Love all the shimmer it has. Absolutely gorgeous!!!
Big Hugs,
Jen
Oooh, gorgeous card, Rita! That rose is so pretty! Your card looks very elegant! I'm sure Elena appreciated your pretty card.
I'm sorry I've been MIA on your blog. I've been so busy and there's been so many things that has kept me from commenting as I usually do!! Hopefully, life will return to normal soon!
Maria
Post a Comment