Well today I am going to share the 3 mailboxes that I made for the shower to give away as prizes. They came out so cute! We had so much fun at Sarah's expense (sorry Sarah) with the questions that were asked about her & whoever answered correctly got a prize!
Sorry but this is a quick post. Tomorrow I will have more projects that I made to share with you. Until tomorrow, I hope you all have a great day! Take care.
Here's a picture of all 3 mailboxes

Here is a good picture of the Seashell paper that I've been raving about...isn't it so pretty??? I put a little butterfly on all the mailboxes.

Front of the mailbox

These are the shells that I cut out from the paper & used dimensionals to adhere to the back cover of the mailbox. Sorry for the blurred pics, don't know what happened with my camera here.

This is the one sheet of paper that my local stamping store had left before I ordered more & then cancelled the order when I found the paper that I really loved! Made an envelope & put a little sentiment (computer generated) sticking out. Isn't that so cute?!

Cut out some of the shells & adhered with dimensionals

Close up of the butterfly


8 comments:
What a great idea! Love it!!
(((Lyn)))
HOLY TOLEDO ... your mailboxes came out FABULOUS! Were they hard to make? I love all the DP you used .... VERY IMPRESSIVE!
They are so cute! I love the shell papers! You decorated mail boxes so beautiful! Your son is lucky to have a very talented Mom like you, Rita!
Love your mailboxes! They are all so pretty! Boy!, you were one busy mom!
These are fabulous mailboxes! Love the seashell one!
Wow...I love your mailboxes too! When you say that you have been busy...you certainly mean it! Thanks for sharing your awesome project with us Rita. I know your adorable gifts were a big hit at the shower!
hugs
Risa:)
Oh my gosh. . no wonder you weren't posting! You've been definitely busy. Wow, how nice of you to make those mailboxes to give out as prizes. They look fabulous, Rita! Your soon to DIL must love you! You are such a great MIL to be!
Maria
What cute MB's!! Each one is different n' yet filled with your love!!!
Hugs,
Jen
Post a Comment