Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Mail

Good morning all!

Hope you all changed your clocks back this morning! Well we did not even have 1 goblin or monster last night...such has been the trend for the last few years but ya never know, every once in awhile we get a handful! Times have changed & I can't say what I would do if my kids were still small, just go to the people that I know & trust I guess! Well I guess Dan & I will be eating candy all next week, hehehe!!! That's why we buy candy we like...don't you?

Anyway...here are two great cards I received from two fabulous crafters that I'm lucky enough to call my friends! Thanks so much Risa & Jana, you really lifted my spirits when I was feeling down, that's the POWER of happy mail! Head on over to their blogs & see what they have been up too & be prepared to be amazed by their creations!

Have a great day & thanks for stopping by today!


From Risa


From Jana


5 comments:

JustNeedling said...

Great RAKs Rita! You and your husband will have fun eating all the chocolates. Mind if I have some too? JK

Diane said...

Such beautiful cards you rec'd!!!
I'm with you,buy candies you will be eating,we always buy a bag or two and get 1 or 2 kids. So who ends up eating them...us and we put on the pounds! Lol,oh well,they are good!

2 Worlds said...

Glad you liked !

Elena said...

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful mail pictures with us!

Risa said...

I'm glad you like your card Rita! You are so right about happy mail...it does make one feel so much better:)
Take care!
Big Hugs
Risa:)