Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Mail

Hello peeps!

Well not too much going on here this week. I'm working on a few wedding cards for me & Jessica to give the bride & groom & will post those when I'm finished. I messed up the first one & tried to fix it but I'm not sure if I'll use it or start over (probably start over), so I had to walk away for awhile & take a break.

Look what I got in the mail a few weeks ago...I luv it! Teri sent me a thank you card & a cute little snowman stamp! I hope you take the time to go on over to her blog & check it out, you won't be disappointed, she's so talented & you'll get lots of inspiration from her! Thanks Teri & so sorry it took me so long to post it.

For the next two weeks I'm relaxing & going tanning & doing all those high maintenance things I need to do before the wedding & go to the seamstress to get my dress. Quick post today sorry. Have a great day & thanks for stopping by today! Things will get back to normal soon.



Soooo cute, I luv it!!! Thanks Teri!


9 comments:

2 Worlds said...

Thats adorable , dont you love this kind of mail they are the best !

Kyoko said...

Isn't Teri's card the cutest! I told her that she should make stamps out of her sketches. Take Care!

Jodi said...

Teri sure makes the cutest cards and I love that she drew that image too!!
Rita, thank you so very much for the gorgeous card you made and sent to me!! I will post soon, I love it!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Gina Wrona said...

OMG, I can't believe it's been this long since I last visited. I'm so very sorry, do you still love me?

Great card from Teri for a great person, you both are terrific!

Hugs,
Gina

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card.

Elena said...

Oh, what a cute card you got in your mail! :)
Hope you will a wonderful weekend, Rita!

Joy said...

just darling! I love Teri's drawing! I just love mine! this is the best when you know it comes from the heart! have a great weekend!

Denise said...

Very cute card from Teri, she needs to make stamps!
You have been busy I see with all the wedding projects....beautiful.

Risa said...

Happy WCMD Rita!
What an adorable RAK! TFS!!!!
hugs
Risa:)