Friday, October 30, 2009

The MUMMY...

Hi everyone!

Hope your all ready for the little monsters to come knocking on your doors tomorrow. I don't usually get many so I decided to make these cute little top note candy holders for my friend Tammi & her family & they all loved them! These were so much fun to make & seeing them come to life really made my day...their so darn cute! I know it's kind of late for you to make them for this Halloween but go on over to the Dream, Create & Share blog & print them out for next year. Also while your there check out the Christmas characters she has & make those for the holidays...I promise you will end up addicted to these cute little box characters!!!
I have one more monster box for you tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone!


My Mummy

Click Herefor the Mummy tutorial

Back of box



7 comments:

Elena said...

Wow! What an awesome project! I really liked it!

Elena said...

Hello Rita,
thank you so much for visiting me today and leaving very kind comments.
You asked me about the paper. I got this sheet of a paper as a gift from my stamping friend. I read the name of it - Basic Grey, Escimo kisses. Hope this will help! :)

Spyder said...

I love your treat bags!!! They are just ummm fabulously scary! in a nice way! Eskimo kisses??? (sorry I'm nosey!!) I've got that! double sided scrap book paper, I bought it from Ben Franklin when I was over in the States visiting new grandson.Its lovely, too afraid to cut into it, I'll never get any more here I shouldn't think. I bought it cos it reminded me of all the little wooden houses (where my daughter lives)

((Lyn)))

Joy said...

this is so awesome! it looks so hard or at least very time consuming to make! so many layers and cuts and all that other stuff! but this came out so wonderful! TFS and have a happy halloween!

Mary said...

Wow! This is quite the treat box. It looks as though you spent a lot of time making it. Your lttle trick-or treaters are going to love it.

Mary

Maria said...

Hey Rita!!! Happy Halloween! I hope you have goulish night!! LOL!
How are you doing? I hope all is well! Yes, it's been a while. . .like you, been seriously, crazy busy.

Awww your box is stinkin' adorable!! I love it. What a fun treat box. It would make for a great Halloween party favor!

Maria

2 Worlds said...

These are adorable loved it !