Today's post is the wedding favors. I'm off to get my manicure & pedicure, then later the last day for tanning. Dan & I are going to the golf course with Marc on Friday morning so he can help us with how to hit the ball so we don't look like complete fools...hahaha!!! Isn't he great to help us, I have never played golf before & I'm on Sarah's moms team. Dan has played maybe 3 or 4 times in his younger days but never took up the sport. Each team will have good players & some not so good players (I think I might be the only one who has NEVER played before)...this should be fun! I have to get Jessica to take pictures since she will be there but is not playing (CHICKEN!).
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
Name of guests & their table assignments

You can't see the ribbon behind the name tag. I used Kraft CS as a belly band then put ribbon on top of that, then used Sage Green cs for the scallop & Very Vanilla for the oval name tag & put a seashell button on each tag. The favor is a starfish wine stopper. Goes with the beach theme since their getting married on the beach.
6 comments:
What beautiful embellishments for the wedding favors! The simple but classy belly bands are the perfect touch!
hugs
Risa:)
OMG, you are so creative & professional! Awesome favors!
Hugs,
Gina
Wonderful Rita
Rita,
These are fabulous. I have never played golf either. You are one brave lady.
Wonderful wedding favors! I love the embellishments you attached!
Beautiful favors! Can I come to the wedding too?
Post a Comment