Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mini Post -it note Keychains

Hi Peeps!

I know, I know, it's been a while since I've posted but I needed a break, sorry. Look what I made last week...their so cute hah? You know how your always looking for a piece of paper in your purse some times & you never have any when you need it? Well attach this inside & walla, you'll have some next time ladies! I came across this on Angie's blog (take a look over there, she has some great ideas) she has a video on how to make these so click HERE to watch.

Wow, I can't believe it's Thanksgiving in a few days....where did the year go? This year Dan's birthday falls on Thanksgiving so we will be celebrating that as well. I made a card for him that I will share with you sometime next week. Well I hope you all have a fantastic weekend & thanks for stopping by today!





12 comments:

Sally said...

Fabulous idea. I may have to CASE it. LOL

2 Worlds said...

So cute my favorite it the one with the J :D

2 Worlds said...

What Stamp is this alpha?

Corie said...

These are just so adorable -- love them all!!

Risa said...

I love your key chains Rita! All are so cute and beautifully decorated, what a brilliant idea!!!
Happy Birthday wishes to your hubby and have a beautiful Thanksgiving Day.
hugs
Risa:)

Elena said...

They are so cute, Rita! I really love the stamp choice! Everyone would love to have it in their purse! :)
Happy Birthday to your husband and Happy Thanksgiving!

Jodi said...

Rita, these are adorable!! You have made so many of them too!! They will definitely come in handy, hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Teri said...

I love these mini post it notes. You're right, I never have a piece of paper in my purse when I need it!

JustNeedling said...

these are so cute!

corinnesomerville said...

How adorable are these !!!! Love 'em girlie !!

Big Hugs
Corinne

Maria said...

Happy Thanksgiving Rita! I hope you had a wonderful day filled with love, happiness, and lots of good food!

Love your keychain projects. What a wonderful gift! Love all the different designs!!

Maria

Allison Rankin said...

I gotta make some of these...so neat!