Hey, I'm finally on top of this award, usually I forget to post these things till months after I receive them & have to post a bunch of them in one day so I'm happy to say I received this one from all you wonderful ladies last week!

Okay, I am supposed to answer the following questions in just ONE word…boy was THAT hard but I managed for the most part, hahaha!!!
Here goes…
1. Where is your cell phone? Desk
2. Your hair? Highlighted
3. Your mother? Deceased
4. Your father? Deceased
5. Your favorite food? Chocolate
6. Your dream last night? Hit the lottery (ONLY in my dreams)
7. Your favorite drink? Starbucks Caramel Latte
8. Your dream/goal? Move out West
9. What room are you in? Den
10. Your hobby? Crafting
11. Your fear? Heights
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Still Alive
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something you aren't? Rich (darn it!)
15. Muffins? Pistachio
16. Wish list items? Copics
17. Where did you grow up? Massachusetts
18. Last thing you did? Showered
19. What are you wearing? Jogging suit
20. Your TV? On
21. Your pets? none
22. Friends? Few
23. Your life? Full
24. Your mood? Down
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? Honda Accord
27. Something you're not wearing? Bra
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Today
32. Your best friend? Hubby
33. One place that I want to go over and over? Vegas
34. Facebook? No
35. Favorite place to eat? Fridays
So many of you seem to have this award already & I never know who to send awards to because I LOVE all your blogs & your all so special that its hard to pick just 5 of you, so if you want this award to put on your blog consider yourself Tagged by me!!!
Thanks for stopping by today.
4 comments:
Congratlations on the award and thank you for answering questions too!
Hi Rita,
I really love to read these tags! I dream of hitting the Lotto also! lol
hugs
Risa:)
Congratulations on your award. It was fun to read your answers too! Have a great day!
Congratulations, Rita! It was fun to read a little about you. Never heard of pistachio muffins before. Interesting!
Post a Comment