Today I have a cute little note pad I made for my friend Tammi a few weeks ago. I have links at the end of today's post for the template & tutorial. I saw this on Nicole's blog from PTI last month & knew I wanted to make some of these for gifts. I had some short notepads that I bought at Office Max this past summer & I had them cut them in three's for me. I had plans on making all different kinds of notepads but when I saw this one on Nicole's blog I fell in love with this style & it was really easy to make...so give it a try! I plan on getting the PTI Take Note stamp set
so I can make a bunch of different notepads...the possibilities look endless! I luv how this turned out! Let me know what you think.
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
Grocery List notepad

Close up

Opened notepad with a pocket for your coupons

Supplies
CS: SU Whisper White, PTI Pure Poppy & Smokey Shadow
DP: PTI Bitty Dot Basics paper pack (I used the Pure Poppy dots sheet)
Stamps: SU Tart & Tangy, Just Rite Brayton Font & Harmony Rectangular Stamper set
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU markers & White gel pen
Accessories: SU circle & scallop circle punch, MS Border punch, dimensionals, glue dots, buttons & Linen thread
Check out this post for a tutorial of sorts on this notebook.
Notebook template
8 comments:
Wow....what a beautiful coupon holder and so beautifully embellished! Your creations are beautiful Rita!
hugs
Risa:)
Beautiful note pad cover/coupon holder.
Hugs and smiles
Hey Rita! I love this! You did an amazing job! Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Linda
Beautiful note pad/grocery holder! Love the cover it is so pretty!
Hi Rita! I just love this altered note pad. I'm making a few for a local craft fair ... wish me luck!
Huggies,
Kyoko
Awesome, love the pocket for coupons!
Hugs,
Gina
It looks gorgeous, Rita! I love the paper choice and cute berries!
Thank you so much for sharing the link!
I really like this...the buttons are the best!
Post a Comment