Monday, March 29, 2010

Lighthouse Card

Hi Peeps!

Today I have one of the lighthouse cards that I made for one of the groomsmen as a thank you card for Guy to give along with his gift. I will have another lighthouse card tomorrow.

Boy I have been working on lots of cards this weekend, I can't believe how many cards I made in 2 days. I have a lot of birthday's in April & May that I need to make cards for & I need to get them done before I leave for my trip. I hope that I will be able to do some pre-posting for my blog while I'm away. I will have my laptop with me so if I can get internet service I'll see if I can post some pictures for you. There is a rubber stamp store in Vegas that is huge & I want to go there & take a look at what they have & hopefully take a picture while I'm there too. I'll post the link to the website tomorrow. Right now I have to get ready to go out.

Have a fabulous day!



Card details

CS: PTI White, Kraft & Dark Chocolate
Ink: Versafine Vintage Sepia, SU Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip & Crushed Curry
Stamps: Art Impressions
Accessories: Nestabilities, So Saffron Ribbon, CB embossing folder, sponge dauber, sponge & dimensionals



6 comments:

JustNeedling said...

Very nice light house card! I lvoe everything about it! I can't say it is beautiful since it is for a guy. hehehe

Elena said...

Gorgeous card, Rita! Love the texture you added to it!

Risa said...

What a beautiful card! I love the serene look of the lighthouse, very nice for either sex!
hugs
Risa:)

Ree Donnelly said...

Nice looking card, Rita... I just love it!

2 Worlds said...

So elegant loved the warm colors, great job !

Kristie W. said...

Oh I love this!! The lighthouse is just beautiful.