Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cheers to you!!!

Hi peeps!

Well it was finally a gorgeous day yesterday so Dan & I decided to take off for the day & we didn't get back till later in the evening so I didn't get a chance to take pictures yesterday but don't worry I still have some father's day card pictures that I took before the weather got cloudy. Maybe today with the sun going in & out I can get some pics of my awesome project!

Here is card #3 for Father's day & I love how this came out...it's so darn cute! This is not my idea I saw this on Heather Summer's blog, go on over there she has a tutorial on how to make it. When I saw this one I knew I had to make it for my son-in-law Steve to give to his step dad, he's a beer drinker & this was perfect for him! While I was at it I figured I would make a few for birthday cards for the kids guy friends for their birthdays, another style card for their card stash. I'm trying to build up their stash as well as mine.

Well the sun is out right now so I'm off to see if I can get some pictures. See you all tomorrow. Have a great day!


Father's day mug



inside father's day mug



Birthday Mug




Card details

CS: SU Very Vanilla, More Mustard & Close to Cocoa

Ink: Palette Noir Black, SU More Mustard marker, SU Close to Cocoa, Whisper White & PTI Dark Chocolate by Palette

Stamps: Beer mug (inside)& sentiment by Viva Las Vegas stamps store, Cheers to you is computer generated & Gina K "Kindred Greetings for him"

Accessories: Transparent envelope, sponges, SU Designer label, circle punches, brads, beer foam is a template made from the cupcake from SU Simple Birthday thanks cupcake stamp, dimensionals & crystal effects



6 comments:

Diane said...

Hey Rita,that is so cool!
Great Father's Day card!

Allison Rankin said...

What a great idea! Love the doodles to decorate it!

Joy said...

you are on a roll...this one I know that every guy would like... lol! hope you have a wonderful hump day!

Elena said...

What a great idea, Rita! Love this beer mug shaped card! Thank you so much for sharing a link to the tutorial!

Little C's Creations said...

How cute is this?! Looks like a yummy Vanilla Ice Cream float too!! Thanks for sharing!!

Hugs,
JEn

Ree Donnelly said...

love it, Rita!!!!