Warning...this is a really long post today. We celebrated my daughter-in-law Sarah's 30th birthday with a Clam boil & BBQ at her brother's house on Saturday. It was supposed to be a surprise party but in Marc's haste one day (a few days before the party) he left something on his desk in their home office & she saw it...so surprise was off, oh well.
Slide show of Sarah's birthday BBQ at her brother's house.
Sarah is a fantastic golfer & I bought this Bella stamp with her in mind & the sentiment fit her to a tee (pun intended)!


Card details
CS: PTI White, SU Whisper White, Garden Green & Lovely Lilac
DP:Making Memories Argyle & Hot Off the Press Winter Dots
Stamps: Teeoff Bella, TAC & sentiments from Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU markers, Copic markers, glitter pens, SU Elegant Eggplant, Soft Sky classic ink pads & White gel pen
Accessories: SU Oval punches, CB embossing dot folder (for golf ball), cloud mask for sky using MFT cloud die cut out, circle nestie for golf ball, MS icicle punch for grass (inside card), SU scallop border punch & dimensionals
Picnic basket is a template from Lauren Meader at Papertrey Inc, called "My Timeless Templates". Lauren now has her own business called "My Time Made Easy" selling her templates & she has ventured into stamping to go along with the templates, go take a look, you will be amazed at her talent.

another view of the basket...I luv the colors!

Sarah has been wanting my Starbucks mug for awhile & I wouldn't give it up. She likes it because she said it fits her hands just right & it's hard to find a mug like that...so watch out if it turns up missing someday, hehehe!!! So I figured I better find her one & wow I found it at a Starbucks on the way back to Vegas from San Diego while we were on vacation in April & bought it right away for Sarah...now she won't take mine!

I made a daisy flower with leaves for this basket top. click here for tutorial

This was the first picnic basket I made & it ended up being too small - so this one will be used for a future gift. So I went back to my printer & printed up a larger scale basket to fit the cup...I forgot to fill the whole page with the template settings on my printer.

Flower was made using the SU Flower Daisies #2 die & stamping CS with a script background stamp click here to see the video tutorial on how to make these.

close up of flower

Hope you enjoyed today's post! Have a great day everyone!!!



9 comments:
All of these are terrific! I love the flowers (esp. on the big basket!) and the card is inspired!
love that basket, card and flowers! they are so pretty! I am sure she LOVED it! have a fabulous Tuesday!
Looks like you all had a blast!. Love, love, love that picnic basket. Will have to check it out when I get a few extra $$ and some time to craft.
What a fab card and extra fab gifts for Sarah! Love the slide show too. Looks like some nice weather!
Great pics!
Loved the basket , she has amazing templates I agree.
Do you have the cricut?
Oh Rita! The card you made for her is just perfect, very cute and I love the layout too!! That picnic basket you made is adorable!! I am certain she loved the gift!!
Happy Birthday to Sarah!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Your gifts are so amazing, Rita! I really like the card! Pefect for the girl who likes golf! And look at the gorgeous basket with a very cute cup inside!
Wow....what a beautiful card and gorgeous gift basket for Sarah! Your color combinations are fantastic Rita! I love your image (so perfect for Sarah) and that flower is a stunner! Super awesome job dear!
hugs
Risa:)
hello, Rita
I come from Teris blog "big ideas froma little girl" und take a look to your blog. I just enjoy looking at your fabulous projects!
Your daisy is stunning. She looks so glamorus! Thanks for the link to Constantly stamping blog. I did not even know and the video with the tutorial is fantastic!
Please look on my blog. I made Daisy on a few projects ala Regina like. I would be very happy about your visit and your opinion.
sending greetings from Germany
Regina
Post a Comment