Happy Father's day to all you fathers out there...make sure you treat them like kings today ladies, they deserve it!
Here is my project as promised, it's a BBQ grill & an apron card that goes inside...what do you think? Was it worth the wait? OMGosh when I saw this on Lori's blog I fell crazy in love with it & just had to make one for Dan this year, I bought him a grill basket (to use to grill shrimp & other things) & a baster for the grill for fathers day at Pampered Chef & this was soooo perfect for this gift. She sells the template for only $2.95 with all the directions on how to make it & let me tell you it was soooo easy to make & I LOVE it! Don't forget you can click on the picture to make it bigger.
Happy father's Day Dan...you are the BEST Dad ever! Our kids were very lucky to have you as a their dad & they know it, you are much loved by them & me...muhhhhhhh!!! Kisses & hugs to you sweetie!!!
BBQ grill...isn't it soooo darn cute??? I LOVE it!!!!


close-up of the plate of hot dogs & hamburgers

close-up of the spatula hanging from the shelf

side view with the plate of hot dogs & hamburgers

side view with spatula & back wheels

Grill & Apron set

Apron card fits inside the grill & a gift card will fit inside too!

I hope you all loved my project. Have a great day & thanks so very much for coming by today & always, I really appreciate you all!
8 comments:
Absolutely adorable. Just love it to pieces.
This is fantastic ! Sorry I've been bad with comments have been sick :(
The most amazing and fun Father's Day project I've ever seen! LOVE IT!
That's awesome Rita... Love it!!
Oh my gosh ita. Your grill and apron card came out fantastic! It went perfect with the gift that you gave your husband. He must have *loved* his card.
Mary
this is an awesome gift to give to the dads out there! love what you did...as 3-D projects are my fav! you did a fabulous job! have a wonderful Monday!
Oh Rita! I am just loving how cute this is!! It's a perfect idea for a guy!! He must have just loved it!!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Rita you truly outdid yourself with this incredible Father's Day gift to Dan! I'm amazed at how realistic the grill looks, the details are incredible! Super amazing job with the apron as well, I LOVE everything about it!!!!
hugs
Risa:)
Post a Comment