Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lots of Punches on this Birthday Card!

Hi all!

Here is another card that is similar to the thank you card I posted yesterday but I changed a few things & made it into a birthday card for my stash. Lots of punches were used for this card & I'm happy with the way it turned out. I tried so darn hard to use that corner & border punch but had such a hard time with it. I finally gave up & decided I just can't do it...this one isn't too bad but the flower hides the flaw at that corner, so no one can see it & will never know. Maybe some day I will try it again but for now I'll put it away & use my nestabilities. Does anyone else have a problem using these too? I can't be the only one...I've looked at videos & tried but mine just won't come out right, I get three sides done & the last one...well you get the picture.

Short post today, nothing to say. Thanks so very much for visiting me & have a great evening!






Card details

CS: PTI White, SU Pretty in Pink & Garden Green
DP: SU Patterns Pack II
Stamps: SU Well Scripted & Whimsical Words
Ink: SU Melon Mambo
Accessories: SU Scallop Trim border & corner punches, Extra Large Two step bird punch, 5 Petal, Boho Blossom, 2 Square punches, Swirl punch, dimensionals & pink brad



3 comments:

Sally said...

Fabulous card. I too have problems but I thought maybe I was just punch challenged.

Kyoko said...

Hi Rita!

OMG, what can I say ... I LOVE YOUR CARD!!! Soooo pretty, elegant & such a pretty layout and DSP.

Huggies,
Kyoko

Ree Donnelly said...

Pretty, pretty Rita!!! Love the use of the Patterns Pack DSP!!!