Here is another batch of thank you cards I made & I also made some extras to put in my stash. These I made in two different colors, another card design I got from my good friend Dawn, thanks again Dawn! Go visit her blog and get some ideas...she's amazing & she has plenty of videos on how to makes them.
I'm off to a baby shower today for Jessica's best friend Sarah, it's a Jack & Jill BBQ shower & we should have a blast! I was a little worried this morning when I woke up to a thunder storm (it was so dark I thought it was still the middle of the night) & pouring rain, but then it cleared up around 9:30. Oops, not so fast (what happened to the sun?) the clouds seem to be back, I hope it doesn't rain again...keep your fingers crossed.
That's it for today, have a great day & thanks for stopping by!
This card I sent to Jana
.jpg)

Card details
CS: PTI White, Lavender Moon, Plum Pudding, Vellum, Linen vellum, True Black, Sweet Blush & Hibiscus Burst
Stamps: SU Teeny Tiny Wishes, Inkadinkado Script background, & Paper Inspiration Crackle background
Ink: SU Melon Mambo, Lavender Lace & PTI Fresh Snow
Accessories: SU Beautiful Wings embosslit die, Word window & Fancy Label punches
5 comments:
WOW these are FABULOUS!!!
Rita thank you so much I love to receive your cards its even more beautiful in person its on my living room :)
Look at all of those pretty butterflies! Love your cards Rita!
just loving these wonderful butterflies Rita! they really make your card stand out! have a good Monday!
Those are really cool. CAS but layers too! I love the drama of the palette against the white! My new fav Rita cards!
Post a Comment