Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Home Cards & Box Part 4

Good morning all!

Well here is the second card project I made for Caroline with regular sized cards & a box to put them in...I just luv how this gift turned out! This Bella image I bought awhile ago (2 years I think) because I knew my kids would be buying a house in the future & maybe even selling one to buy a bigger one later on, so I thought this would be perfect for their cards. Who knew I would be making cards for a real estate agent...I just love how that worked out!

Anyway here are the last 2 cards & the box. I've added links at the bottom of the post.


Stamping Bella - the Real Estate Agent. Isn't she so cute???











Gina K "Organize it" stamp set
I used Basic Grey Cappella 6 X 6 paper pad
Video on how to make this box is called "Memory Keeper" from Gina K Stamp TV & it's in two parts Here are the links:

Part 1


Part 2

Enjoy.

Tomorrow I will have the folders I made to put the Restaurant Menus in for her to give to the New home owners. I don't know which one will work for her so I made 2 different ones & if she likes them & still wants them (things can change in a year) then we can butt heads on how she wants me to design them.

Thanks for stopping by...see you tomorrow! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful cards and projects! Such creativity is very inspiring :)

arlene said...

These came out terrific. I'm loving all your cards that look like little houses. Also, thanks for the links I'm going to have to try making one of these boxes they are perfect.

Kyoko said...

Hi Rita! OMG, I am just lovin your cards and organizer! You are just amazing to come up with all your wonderful creations!

Jodi said...

Wow! These are just SO pretty!! You are really on a roll!!
Hugs
Jodi =)