Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Home Cards

Hi Peeps!

Well over the next few days I will be posting my gift items that I made for Sarah's (my DIL) mom who is a real estate agent. Sarah asked me last year if I could come up with something that her mom could use to put restaurant menu's in for her clients that just bought a house. You know that when your moving you don't have time to cook for a few days while you unpack & get settled and this would help familiarize them to their new area. Well I finally got around to doing this & I also made some cards for her to give to the new home owners as well. I also made something for her to put on her desk with smaller cards inside. Today I will start off by posting 4 cards, this project will take a total of 6 days to post all of items that I made for her. I sure hope she likes her gift.

The cards I made for the first box (I'll post that box on Monday) are 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 & I used the Good Neighbor paper pack & stamp set from SU. The sentiment is from Papertrey called Boards & Beams. Since I couldn't find envelopes to fit these cards I ended up making my own out of thin CS I had in my stash. This card size was made so that they could fit inside my special box.

So here are the first 4 cards.













Have a great day & thanks for dropping by...talk to you again tomorrow!!!


4 comments:

Elena said...

Glad to hear that everyhing is all right, Rita.
Love this New Home set of cards!
Can't wait to see your other projects!

arlene said...

Love your set of cards and I'm sure she will love them too. Can't wait to see the matching box.

2 Worlds said...

What a nice idea looks great !

Teri said...

Wow Rita! These are great cards for Sarah's mom...love the colors you used too!