Saturday, September 3, 2011

Anchors Away Mates!

Hello there me mateys!

Well today starts a week of masculine card posts. I used the SU "The Open Sea" stamp set for today's cards...hope you like & I hope it inspires you to make some masculine cards this weekend. As for me I will be working on children's cards this weekend & my daughter's birthday gifts, so I will be busy.

Hope you all have a fantastic Labor day weekend! Thanks for stopping by today!








inside


Happy stamping peeps!




4 comments:

Mary said...

I Love,love,love your masculine cards. The Open Sea stamp set is still available for sale. Unfortunately the gorgeous DP is not. I wish I had bought extra.

Mary

JustNeedling said...

These cards looks great! I love this stamp set and DSP so much.

reeree62 said...

Love these masculine cards, Rita!! Just beautiful...

Gina Wrona said...

the red, white, blue one really caught my eye and just love it!

Hugs,
Gina