Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Two Hearts One Love

Good morning peeps!

Today's wedding cards were real easy peasy to make & I sure do LOVE easy...don't you? Give this one a try, it looks so beautiful in person, your going to love it!

Two more posts for wedding cards. I have to take pictures of the last 2 wedding cards & then we can move on to bridal shower cards next and I love how those came out! I've just started to work on masculine birthday cards today...so I've got my work cut out for me.

Have a great Tuesday everyone! Thanks for stopping by!








5 comments:

Gina Wrona said...

Very beautiful & elegant!

Love,
Gina

KER said...

gorgeous...love the flower and ribbon..with the embossing

JustNeedling said...

I really enjoy all the posts of the wedding cards! They are all so beautiful, easy and elegant! Great job, Rita!

Allison Rankin said...

Classically pretty...great job!

2 Worlds said...

Rita you're the queen of elegant cards loved it !