Saturday, October 1, 2011

Anniversary Cards

Hello everyone!

Short post today. I totally cased this card from Deanna . When I saw this card on her blog I knew I had to make it. Click on her name & go visit her blog, she’s an amazing crafter & you will be in awe of her work….go on, go over there & take a peek.










Thanks for stopping by....you'll never know how much it means to me that you take time out of your busy day to come visit me and see what I'm doing! It means so much to me! Have a great Saturday peeps!!!

3 comments:

Sally said...

Wowzers girl, you're on a roll. These are fabulous!

JustNeedling said...

They are gorgeous card, Rita! You did a great job on them! I vaguely remember this card that I made. I'm so bad. I don't go back and look at my old creations.

reeree62 said...

Just beautiful, Rita!!! :o)