Friday, September 30, 2011

Gold Embossed Sympathy Cards

Happy Friday!!!

This is the last of the Sympathy cards, next up will be Anniversary cards. Stay tuned for that & a technique called Mother of Pearl that I saw on Dawn's blog that I love! So I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

I used gold embossing powder to heat set these gorgeous cards...what do you think?





Concord Crush with gold brads



Navy CS with crystals


Have a great day...thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Rita
These cards are stunning and so serene. Love the peacefulness they convey. Love the color of cardstock. That may be another one that I may have to "Case". Is the paper SU?

Hugs,
Sally

JustNeedling said...

These are truly lovely cards! I love how you made the 3 panels on the side.
I have not make any card with gold embossing powder for a long time. Thanks for the inspiration.