Did you like my title? I thought it would grab your attention, hahaha!!! I LOVE my owl punch & love making owls, so this was right up my alley. Hope you like them.
Quick post because I'm about to eat & forgot to post this morning. Talk to you again soon. Thanks for stopping by today.
Get Well Wishes...I love these cards, their so stinkin' cute! I think these would brighten any ones day! I know they put a smile on my face the day I made them.

I cased this card when blog surfing one day about 6 or 7 months ago& forgot to write their name on the pic, so if you know who it belongs to PLEASE let me know so I can put a link to their blog & give them the credit.

The doctor & nurse will see you now! I couldn't resist!!! Lol!


Have a great evening everyone!
4 comments:
OMG, so cute! Love all those branches & owls! YOU ROCK SISTAH!
These cards are just too cute! Love these owls.
oh my GOSH!!!! These are adorable!! Love them both, but the doctor & nurse crack me UP!!!
The branches are great too...
Awesome job!!
oh gosh...they are adorable. love both cards...the owls are darling! Great job!
Post a Comment