
Card details
CS: Pixie Pink, WW & Night of Navy
DP: MM Pink Glitter Dots
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black & Prisma pencils & OMS
Stamps: Whipper Snapper Lizzy Ladybug & Sentiment by Snag'em Stamps
Accessories: SU Silver elastic cord & MM star brad

Inside card is a suspended thank you sentiment! I luv this style card!

Card details
CS: Groovy Guava & WW
DP: DCWV Spring Glitter Mat Stack
Stamps: Whipper Snapper Lizzy Ladybug & Snag'em Stamps (sentiment)
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Prisma pencils & OMS
Accessaries: SU Gold elastic cord, Ribbon & Spiral paper clip

Hello everyone!
This is one of my most favorite stamps in my collection. I fell in love with this stamp when my friend Jen sent me an image of this fine ladybug (I first thought it was a turtle, dah!). This fabulous friend of mine decided to give me my very own stamp of Miss Lizzy for my birthday & I am forever grateful to her...thank you so much Jen!!! When that package arrived & I saw this stamp I went BONKERS!!! So you will be seeing a lot of Miss Lizzy in the future so brace yourself people! Hehehe!!! She is one modern ladybug & has a very colorful wardrobe in her closet, she likes to mix strange colors together to show off her crazy funky style...she is a stylin' bug that sets the pace for all the other stylin' lady bugs, but she outshines them all...don't ya think? I had a lot of fun coloring her & making these cards so hope you enjoyed them! Take care & enjoy your day! Thank you for dropping by today!

11 comments:
Great card Rita, you are doing great cards each day
Rita your cards are stunning!!!!!
Your stamp is very cute and your color is awesome.
Rock on Rita!!!
malieta:)
Love tehse cards, too funny, I also thought it was a turtle, great image and wonderful coloring.
So cute...you have been coloring up a storm! I like the first one but I love the second one!
This one looks familiar! One of my all time favs! I thought it was turtle too! So darn cute! Love how you are mixing up your coloring! Have a happy healthy day/evening Rita! Deb
Awww! Your ladybug is just ADORABLE!
Love Lizzy ladybug, and love the cards!!
Love Lizzy ladybug, and love the cards!!
These cards are just adorable! The coloring is perfect! I love them!!
Hahaha!! You are creating marvelously with this stamp, my friend!!! Tooo Cute!!!! I really love the folds, and hanging sentiment. Yes, let that ladybug wear whatever she pleases.... love it!!
Happy Mama's Day to you sweetie!!!
Love ya lots,
Jen
Hey Rita!
Thank you for the compliments and try not to work too hard around the house.
hugs
malieta:)
Post a Comment