Friday, May 9, 2008

Day 5 Thank You Card Week

Hi ladies!

Wow, I loved coloring this image, it was so much fun! You can't see it in the picture but there is some glitter everywhere! The flowers, butterfly, bees, her hat, leaves & the bunny's bow, this card looks so much better in real life! I hate to give it away, but I know it will be going to a good home! Hehehe!!! Oh come on, I'm not the only one who thinks this sometimes, don't you hate to part with some of your cards???



Card details

CS: WW, Yoyo yellow & Black
DP: Bo Bunny
Stamps: Image was given to me by my good friend Deb, sentiment Sugarloaf Anita's collection
Ink: Basic Black, Prisma pencils & OMS & Copic glitter pens
Ribbon is from Michael's





Card details

CS: WW, Sahara Sand & CM Brown
DP: unknown was given to me
Ink: Basic Black, SU markers & Copic Glitter pens & CM pens
Stamps: Cat image was given to me, sentiment is from Hanna stamps
Hemp Cording

This was a very easy simple card to make & I really enjoyed making this one. I thought that this card was just going to be a slap image on some paper & cardstock & its ready to mail. Well, I really love the way this card came out, so simple yet so pretty! I decided to scribble around the image a few times to make it pop & went for the hemp instead of ribbon & I really like the designer paper with this cardstock. Don't you just love when a simple creation with a little more thought turns out to be one of your favorites?

I have about two more thank you cards to make & I'm done. I will only be posting once in awhile for the next week or two, I really need to jump start my spring cleaning & get moving so I can have a nice fresh clean house! Take care everyone & have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by today! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ladies! Enjoy your day!!!


11 comments:

Teri said...

Love these cards! All of your cards are so super!!

Crafty Connie said...

Your cards are adorable. I agree with you, sometimes it is difficult to give up cards.

2 Worlds said...

This duck is great !

Alhambra Club said...

Two great cards, love your coloring on the first card and your second card might be simple but the paper and the doodling just make it pop. Have a great weekend.

Deborah said...

I am so glad to see you are using the duckie wagon image! You did a great job on this card! Have a super wonderful Mother's Day! Have a happy healthy day Rita! Deb

Carolyn King said...

oh my goodness they are both so sweet---i love the look of glitter too but can do without having it all over my hair and house for the following days!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Too cute...that scene on the first one is so cute but I love the kitty!

Maria said...

Too cute Rita! I really love the images and you did such a wonderful job coloring the images. Great job on scribbling around the image. I never would have thought that you did it. . .it looks like it's part of the stamped image!!

Maria

Risa said...

Both of your cards are adorable Rita!!
I really like the chicky but the cat card is my favorite too. The paper, twine , doodling and the stamp compliment each other perfectly!
malieta:)
Happy Mother's Day!

Mary said...

I love both of your cards Rita. But I am partial to the cat card. :) You must be very happy that your almost finished making your Thank you cards. Yes, I do have trouble parting with some of my cards. :)


Happy Mother's Day Rita. I hope it is a wonderful day for you/

Mary

Gina Wrona said...

Awesome!

Thanks so much for sharing...

((hugs))
Gina