It's still cloudy & rainy here, has been all week. Hope that means it will be nice this weekend. My kids are going sky diving Saturday...not too thrilled about that, I don't even want to go see them do it, I can't watch I'll be a nervous wreck! This was Jessica's wedding gift to Steve, he's always wanted to do this so my son & his girlfriend, Jessica, Niki & the best man are all going to do this! Sarah & her husband Troy are the smart ones, they're going to watch & take pictures. A friend of mine did it & a girl from work did too & we all watched from outside our building at work in Newport, RI. They loved it!!! The small airport where they have this is close by & yet still far enough away to see them. I might go, but if not I already told them to call me after its all done.
Well enough of that. Here is what I have for you today, all the stuff that I made to put into the mailboxes & pails for the bingo prizes. Tomorrow I will post the mailboxes & pails. Have a great day & send me some sunshine PLEASE!!! Thanks for stopping by today.

Post it note holders with pens & a few were made without pens 
Candy kisses holder. I loved making these & the polka dots were created by using the eraser tip of a pencil with SU white craft ink

Pillow boxes filled with M&M's & Jessica's favorite color 
Each mailbox & pail had 6 3x3 cards wrapped with ribbon. I made them for people to use on baby gifts or bridal shower gifts or any type of gift.
11 comments:
You have been a crafting maniac...thanks for inspiring me today since I gotta start some teacher's gifts ASAP!
Woot! Lovely stuff!
Wow this is so cute, Loved the tea pot from who is those?
My oh my,you've been busy!! Those are all so nice!!!
Rita everything is magnificent and you made some awesome gifts!!!! Where on earth did you find the time?
malieta:)
WHo needs Martha Sewart when there is RITA! I am speechless at all of your wobderful creations and all the love that went into each and every one! Sky diving? I don't think so! They'll be fine, you'll need a Vakium! LOL! Take care and super hugs for all of your support! Deb
Wow! These are awesome gifts. You had been busy.
Amazing....love them ALL...Bty my niece and her family just moved to Newport, RI....Small world
Rita, these are just fabulous!! I love all of it! What a busy girl you've been!!
awesome, awesome, awesome - you were definitely going crazy making all of these, huh?! They all turned out soooo awesome. You are the bomb!!!
hugs,
Jen
Fabulous! Absolutely fabulous!
YOU ROCK!
((hugs))
Gina
Post a Comment