You need to take a look at the latest issue of SheetLoad of Cards? You will be amazed! This month they're featuring Bella's! You all know how I love Bella's right? This issue was made for me & others who also love Bella's, or you can just use the design of the card & use a different stamp if you don't have a Bella. Go on over to the May issue & take a peak ‘cause your going to love it! I promise!
Hi everyone! I'm happy to say that I managed to make a few cards this weekend & will post them sometime this week. Unfortunately the weather is not co-operating with me so that I can take pictures of my cards, it has been raining again for the past 2 days! Well we really do need the rain, so as soon as it clears I will take pictures & post my cards, so in the meantime stop over at SheetLoad of Cards! Have a great Sunday! Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:
Love your Bella! I will go and check out Sheetload of Cards! Flossie too is doing cards for a RAK they have going on. I am so glad you were able to get some stamping done! I made a couple of cards too, it just took me more than a few days! Hugs, Deb
I love those Bella Stamps too Rita and thank you for the "thumbs up" regarding this terrific magazine!
malieta:)
Thanks for the "shout out" and good luck winning the Stamping Bella goodies.
Alicia
Post a Comment