
Card details
CS: WW, CM Navy blue
DP: DCWV Spring Glitter Mat Stack in Red Glitter, other DP unknown
Stamp: Autumn Leaves Heart & MFT Essential Sentiments
Ink: Real Red & Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Ribbon, MM silver brads & ticket punch
Hello everyone!
Well continuing on with my Thank You Card Week theme this week, here is another thank you card. My goal this week is to catch up & make all my thank you cards this week. Next week I need to work on more of my projects & I hope to start on my Spring cleaning so that I can start working on my scrapbook for my daughter & other wedding projects. I will have more cards tomorrow. So take care & thank you for stopping by today!

5 comments:
Great card, and great Rak you've received lucky girl
I love your card Rita! Good luck with your Spring Cleaning and rest up a bit before you tackle next weeks projects!
malieta:)
Cute card Rita...that DP is great!
What a great card, love that stamp, I have it and now must use it.
Your card is so pretty Rita. I love the red and blue together. I hope you can get your spring cleaning done. I am still working on mine. You must be very busy with all that you are doing for your daughter's wedding. I wish I could help you.
Mary
Post a Comment