
WOW, totally unexpected!!! Happy mail today from my dear friend Teri from across the Pacific Ocean (Hawaii) all the way to the east coast this package found its way to my front door! Thank you so much Teri for making me smile today, not only because you sent me some goodies, but because your friendship means the world to me. You may be a little girl but your generosity & kindness to others show us all that you tower over any one of us with your tall heart! Thank you soooooo much, I luv that card, its AWESOME! Can't wait to try out these goodies on some cards, Thanks again dear friend!

5 comments:
Awwww....what a sweet package of goodies Rita! Teri's card is so cute and her surprise goodies are awesome!
malieta:)
What wonderful goodies, that is so sweet of her, enjoy your surprise.
Wow, how sweet of Teri to send you such wonderful goodies. She is a major sweetheart!!
Maria
Wow, you lucky dog!!!!
I agree, Teri is awesome! I still have to make her something special with the goodies she sent me. Just have to figure out or remember how to use luminse. Any hints?
((hugs))
Gina
Hiya Rita! Glad you liked your goodies! Your friendship also means the world to me. I love my blogger friends! xo, Teri
Post a Comment