Quick post today. I made another waterfall card yesterday, it's so cute, I luv these cards! I think I'm going to make other different kinds of movable cards, I think they are the greatest things!!! I'm like a kid with these cards, my hubby thinks I've gone off the deep end, hahaha!!! Don't forget if you want to learn how to make this card go over & look at Dawn's waterfall card video tutorial.Have a great weekend & thanks for stopping by today!


Card details
CS: PTI White, Dark Chocolate & Kraft
DP: unknown from my scraps
Ink: Palette Noir Black, Chocolate chip (sponged on edges of card), SU markers, Koh-I-Noor, Prisma pencils & OMS
Stamps: Just so Hippy & Just so Hoppy stamp sets from Gina K, Mel's stamps
Accessories: Circle punch, MM eyelets, crop-a-dile, American Craft ribbon

I'm really liking movable cards!
9 comments:
I like this one with all the animal parts...cute!
Adorable Rita! You are so cute with your waterfalls! Love them! Hugs, Deb
Your waterfall cards are wonderful! I am "waterfall challenged"! I've tried and they just never turn out for me. Guess I just have a basic stamping style...
Love your waterfall card, it is adorable.
I love this waterfall card! Aren't moving cards so much fun?!
Rita you made a waterfall card! Oops! two of them. They both came out gorgeous!As soon as I am able to get back to stamping I would love to make more of them. They are fun to make. I really love what you did.
Mary
So cute!!! I've never seen one of these cards before--love it! :D
Rita...you are on a roll girl!!!
All I can say is "WoW" I love your waterfall card and the kangaroo and DSP are beautiful...great job!!!!
So very cute! Love it!!! You are very talented!
Post a Comment