Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Mail

Hi people!!!

Well it turned out to be a beautiful day after a bad night of lightning & big thunder that shook the house. Needless to say I did not get much sleep last night, I think it lasted for about 2 1/2 hours or more. I don't mind a storm during the day but it sure scares the crap out of me at night! What about you?

Well, look what I got in the mail last week! I was so surprised & happy to get this beautiful card from my good pal Allison & a stamp set to boot too! Wow, thank you so much Allison, your too kind my friend! Hope your relaxing & enjoying your vacation, you certainly needed it! I can't wait for mine, in another few months, it can't come fast enough!

Well that's it for now all, thank you so much for stopping by today! Enjoy your day & smile...you never know, you just might make someones day a little brighter with that smile!!!




5 comments:

Gina Wrona said...

Sweet RAK for a SWEET PERSON!

TTFN,
Gina
((hugs))

Deborah said...

Now, that Allison is just so very sweet! Love the card and stamps! Hugs, Deb

Teri said...

What a great rak!

Risa said...

How sweet of Allison!
Your RAK and gift are lovely!

Maria said...

Aww, how sweet of Allison to send you a stamp set and card!! Such an awesome gift! Lucky you!!

Maria