Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Blog Candy Winner!

Hi everyone!

Hope your having a great day! I’m about to make someone’s day a little brighter. I wrote your names on paper then I cut them up, folded & put them all into a bowl & had hubby pick the winner, so let’s get to it! Drum roll please…!!! Hehehe!!! Just a little drama!!!

The winner of the blogaversary candy is…Curt! This is what he said:

Curt in Carmel said...
Since I'm fairly new to card making, I'm loving making all kinds of cards. What I'm planning to attempt in the near future will be shaker cards. Happy Blogaversary! I love your blog! Best, Curt

Congratulations Curt, email me your address & I will ship this out to you ASAP



Thanks for stopping by today, I'm off for the day with my honey! Talk to you tomorrow & I'll have a card for you. Have a great day!


5 comments:

Gina Wrona said...

congrats Curt!

ttfn,
Gina

Curt in Indy said...

OH MY GOSH! I'm so excited!!! This is the first ever blog candy I've ever won!!!! Thanks so much Rita! I can't believe it! I'm going to go out and buy a lottery ticket!!!! Thanks to to Gina for the congrats! Best, Curt

Deborah said...

Whoo hoo Curt in Carmel! (love Carmel)! Enjoy your goodies! Deb

Risa said...

Congratulations Curt!!!

Maria said...

Whoohoo! Congratulations to Curt!!! Lucky guy!!

Maria